Skip to main content

Hello again

 Hello. 

Some of you may know me from my old blogpost, Books! And Sometimes Other Fun Stuff. I opened that blog during the middle of the pandemic, way back in June 2020. Over the years, I've met people and had a safe space on the internet where I could ramble about my interests. 

But I guess over time, I kind of outgrew that account. I didn't feel like writing anything. Sure, I had board exams. That took up a lot of time. It's not like I did much writing anyway. But I think if I really wanted to, I still would've written something. 

So I decided to create a new one, a place where I could share spilled ink scribbles- random thoughts and anecdotes of no real importance, written just because I can. So here we are. 

I hope you enjoy it here. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Man's Land

I've hated school my entire life. Great start, I know. I spent a huge chunk of my first few years of primary school crying, which irritated my teachers to no small extent. I hated being stuck at some unknown place surrounded by people I didn't know. When my teachers threatened to kick me out of the class, I only cried harder.  I eventually stopped crying, because it didn't help. But I'd come back from home, bring out the calendar, and cross out days. I kept counting down to the next weekend, the next holiday, the next big vacation. But these breaks were never enough. Sooner or later, they'd end, and I'd be forced to return to the cursed institution.  Every year, my report cards would feature comments from teachers regarding "keeping up the school spirit". I actually got a certificate for this once, too. When I went back home and showed it to my grandmother, she laughed, because everyone knew I had no school sprit worth celebrating.  I still don't l